Cancellation of Supporting Membership

U. Klinkhammer uk at kontent.com
Mon Oct 18 14:34:55 BST 2021

Dear KDE board, Dear KDE community,

we joined KDE in 2020 as supporting member. In the first months we was
in active contact to the Board and we also joined the Fundraising
Working Group.

For some unexplainable reason the Board stopped talking to us from one
day to another.

So we see no possible cooperation anymore and would like to cancel our
Supporting Membership to the next possible date.

We also would like to mention that Valorie Zimmerman suppressed 2
postings from us to the community mailinglist. As we are not a friend of
censorship in general, this is also a reason for us to leave the Verein.

Anyway, the community and the resulting KDE products are still something
the we admire and appreciate very much. We wish those kindhearted.
lovely people standing behind all the best for the future.

Keep the spirit up!

Uli Klinkhammer

KONTENT GmbH / psyradio.fm