community meet-up early September? | KDE Eco

Joseph P. De Veaugh-Geiss joseph at kde.org
Mon Aug 30 10:05:31 BST 2021

Hi all,

>From the Dudle *Thursday 9 September 16:00 CEST* (UTC+2) is a good date/time
for most people.

Here is the BigBlueButton room where we will meet:

  https://meet.kde.org/b/jos-l59-2i1-9yt

All are welcome -- and please join even if you did not fill out the Dudle!

For a list of possible discussion topics see the original email below, and
feel free to email me with further suggestions.

I look forward to meeting you and working together toward a digitally
sustainable FOSS future!

All the best,
Joseph

* Join the conversation