On the reappointment of Richard Stallman as a director of the FSF

Sebastian Kuegler sebas at kde.org
Thu Mar 25 07:25:09 GMT 2021

Thanks for this, it looks like a level-headed statement to me.

I have more than once been annoyed at the inertia of our community to
take a stand when we would be morally obliged to do so, but were bogged
down by internal discussions. This is the opposite of that pattern, so,
dear board...

thank you for representing me well as part of this community!

-- sebas