RMS and open letter

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Mar 23 21:21:13 GMT 2021

On Dienstag, 23. März 2021 20:49:36 CET Carl Schwan wrote:
> Hello all,
> like you probably heard already RMS was reinstatement to the
> Board of Directors of the Free Software Foundation. RMS has
> always been a negative force to the Free Software movement due
> to his toxic behavior.

IMO, calling RMS' as "always been a negative force .... toxic behaviour" is
far beyond appropriate.
He has been pushing for Free Software for many years (not just for Open
Source). I am very very thankful for that. We all should be IMO.
He behaved inappropriately, so he stepped back.
But now stating "he has always been negative" is just absurdly wrong.

 I object to signing this.

Alex