Formal request to set up a KDE Discourse instance

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Sun Mar 7 13:55:11 GMT 2021

On 3/6/21 10:35 PM, Ben Cooksley wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 7, 2021 at 3:51 AM Nate Graham <nate at kde.org
> <mailto:nate at kde.org>> wrote:>
>     Ben, can we get Discourse added to the Sysadmin task queue? Again, no
>     pressure regarding schedule, but can we get it added there just for
>     work-tracking purposes?
>

> I've now added https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/task-queue/-/issues/31
> <https://invent.kde.org/sysadmin/task-queue/-/issues/31> for this.

> In terms of scheduling it is currently behind [stuff]

Thanks Ben! Much appreciated.

I think doing GitLab stuff first makes sense in terms of usage of your
time. On that subject, I notice that both Jonathan and Carl (CC'd) have
offered to handle setting up the test Discourse instance, or assist with
it. Perhaps we can do them in parallel, and accomplish a bit of Sysadmin
onboarding too. :) What do you think?

Nate