Proposal: Recurring donations - increase flexibility

Uli Klinkhammer uk at kontent.com
Thu Jul 30 20:51:10 BST 2020

Hey all,

100% on your side, Julian!

KDE should try to be independent in the long term view. Therefor, the
financial support of the user base is unavoidable. I see it as the only
way to survive.

I heard that KDE is about to implement CiviCRM. And I saw that there was
already a solution made back in 2014?

https://civicrm.org/blog/tonymazz/donations-made-simply-and-beautifully-with-civicrm

And there is something similar here:

https://civicrm.org/features/contributions

But I think the Board was aware of it already? :)

Cheers,

Uli (KDE Supporter)