No subject

Shlomi Fish shlomif at shlomifish.org
Wed Jul 15 06:21:28 BST 2020

Hi, Ayush!

On Wed, 15 Jul 2020 04:17:00 +0530
"Ayush Kundu (RA1811035010045)" <ak9954 at srmist.edu.in> wrote:

> Hello there, this is Ayush from Calcutta, India and currently I'm pursuing
> my Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I'm highly
> interested in thd field of Computer Science and equally keen to contribute
> some open source. My areas of interest include Competitive Programming(C++,
> Java, Python, R) and Data Analytics. I would be highly grateful if you
> could provide me with an opportunity. Thank You.

welcome aboard!

For an introduction on how to contribute to KDE please see this page:

https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

Are you perchance referring to participating in the KDE GSoC (=
https://community.kde.org/GSoC )?

Regards,

	Shlomi

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
https://is.gd/MQHVF3 - The Atom Text Editor edits a 2,000,001B file

Reportedly, SANE (= “Scannar Access Now Easy”) was called that way in part
so one can say “TWAIN is not SANE!”.
    — (via an Israeli FOSS enthusiast).