No subject

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Wed Jul 15 11:53:02 BST 2020

On Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 3:03 AM Ayush Kundu (RA1811035010045)
<ak9954 at srmist.edu.in> wrote:

> Hello there, this is Ayush from Calcutta, India and currently I'm pursuing my Bachelors in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering. I'm highly interested in thd field of Computer Science and equally keen to contribute some open source. My areas of interest include Competitive Programming(C++, Java, Python, R) and Data Analytics. I would be highly grateful if you could provide me with an opportunity. Thank You.

Hello Ayush,
You can find information about how to join KDE on different fronts. I
recommend you take a look and get inspired on what you'd like to do
with us. There's so many things to do!
https://community.kde.org/Get_Involved

Good luck! :)
Aleix