Import of personal repositories to Gitlab

Bernie Innocenti bernie at codewiz.org
Sun Jun 21 12:25:18 BST 2020

On 21/06/2020 18.01, Kenny Duffus wrote:
> On Sunday, 21 June 2020 01:59:33 BST Ben Cooksley wrote:
>> With this i'm happy to confirm that the move from git.kde.org to
>> invent.kde.org is now complete, bringing with it a (successful) end to
>> Phase 1 of our migration to Gitlab.
>>

> Great, thanks to all of you who worked on this

I was arguing with a friend that the pace of development of KDE is
accelerating thanks to various process and infrastructure improvements.

My friend believes that it hasn't changed. Perhaps my perception is
affected by Nate's awesome weekly updates giving wider visibility to
changes. Who knows?

If anyone is graphing things like commits, issues fixed, and other
simple project health metrics, I'd be really curious to see if there are
noticeable changes around major migrations such as Subversion -> git and
Phabricator -> GitLab.

--
_ // Bernie Innocenti
\X/  https://codewiz.org/