access to professional libraries etc

Sung-Jae, Cho cho.sungjae at gmail.com
Sun May 17 22:08:23 BST 2020

I think when we are studying more, we used to forget basis.
As like we have to grow up, we used to lost our way.
If we need to know the way, we need to go back our start point.

I wish we have basis of computer science.
Always wikipedia is bring good references, but more sophisticated study
also needed.
In first, data structure. Generally people think data structure has 5 more
types. (As the libraries, new books also introduced their known.) But
that's most simple model. We need to combine and modify. With many
different type of B-trees, Graphes, Hash algorithms, etc. But as like
marshalling ans serializing, those are not described on books, but
seriously need to use, and consist of it. I also found that using on
Redhat project on processing SPICE protocol to process and transfer video
buffer on TCP/IP.
Then, algorithms. I wish we need to study semantics and compilers. Starting
with flex and bison, it's good experiment and examples. Many of algorithms
are related with progression, sequence and cryptography. Regular expression
is good achievement from the studies. But we didn't check how it consist
and operate long contents in short time. When google brought new series of
re library on python, I also shocked from good performance I experienced.
Those are also pregressed and keep to be enhanced.

I read Semantics from  McGrawHill's, Flex and Bison from OReilly's,
Introducing to Algorithms from MIT express, Data structures from variety of
publishers. Wiley, Elsevier, Macmillan, Oxford, Pearson. Always new books
described new field of data structures. ACM(Association for Computing
Machienery) articles and IEEE's lectures are also good lecture sites.

Not only read books, we can find the source which expanded and adopted the
book's contents. Always good source code is good books, too.