Information regarding upcoming Gitlab Migration

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Apr 27 13:10:11 BST 2020

On maandag 27 april 2020 03:40:01 CEST Bhushan Shah wrote:

> [1] https://cgit.kde.org/sysadmin/repo-metadata.git/tree/projects-invent?h=bshah/invent

Maybe it would make sense to keep a kde top-level group for some of the bigger projects that really don't fit in a category -- I don't think Krita fits in the graphics group, since we never ever do anything with any of the other repositories in that category.

I have to admit, I also dread updating instructions and checkouts everywhere from invent.kde.org/kde/krita to invent.kde.org/graphics/krita...

--
https://www.krita.org