Qt, Open Source and corona

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Thu Apr 9 20:03:56 BST 2020

I can’t make any calls since the work isn’t on my shoulders but if the Qt company are ready to pull this stunt AND then lie about it in the vaguest most awkward way of saying “KDE and Qt Free are lying” they will do this again and forking, even though Qt Company cowered out now, might be better in the long run.

Again since I wouldn’t be pulling the load this should be treated as “random dude talking”.

Sent from Phone, hence short mail