Help with sorting out unmaintained repos in the playground

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sun Apr 5 19:12:58 BST 2020

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 12:01 AM Bhushan Shah <bshah at mykolab.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 05, 2020 at 04:43:32PM +0530, Bhushan Shah wrote:
> > Hello community,
> >
> > In preparation for upcoming move of KDE repositories to Gitlab we
> > sysadmins wants to move the unused/inactive repositories to
> > unmaintained/.
> >
> > Current list of all repositories: https://phabricator.kde.org/T12916
>
> Sorry for wrong wording here, but this list contains *all* playground
> repositories, idea is to remove the maintained repos from this list, so
> in end only unmaintained remains.

As a side note, if something is reasonably mature, it shouldn't be in
Playground anymore.
Instead, it should move to KDE Review, be reviewed, and transition to Extragear.

Please file a ticket to get that started if your project qualifies for
this - looking at the list of projects where people are putting up
their hands I see some repositories that should definitely get this
treatment.

> Thanks

Cheers,
Ben