New planet KDE

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Sun Mar 15 20:01:37 GMT 2020

Hi,
So the issue was that the pluto script didn't handle at all getting a timeout.
I send a Pull Request upstream[1] and it was accepted and is already in the latest
version of Pluto. I will update the dependencies tomorrow, so that such a problem
doesn't happens anymore.

Cheers,
Carl

[1]: https://github.com/feedreader/pluto/pull/24