CWG Report for 2019

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Fri Mar 13 12:01:40 GMT 2020

Hello,

I hope everybody  is well and keeping safe, out of harm's way.

I am writing to you because I am currently working on KDE's annual report for
the year 2019 and would need some input from the Community Working Group.

A short text of a couple of paragraphs detailing highlights, milestones and/or
anything else interesting that happened in 2019 would be great. Also, if you
have any interesting figures, say, regarding increase in participation or
contributors, or anything else, that would be an excellent addition.

Thanks!

Paul
--
Promotion & Communication