EU Survey on "Sustainable OSS communities in the public sector"

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Tue Feb 25 22:00:11 GMT 2020

Hey everyone,
The European Commission is currently looking for input on "Sustainable OSS
communities in the public sector" via an open survey.
I believe it's a great opportunity to show politicians and bureaucrats how to
collaborate with us in a sustainable way.
Therefore, I'd encourage all KDE projects who have any kind of significant
touch points with the public sector (e.g. their software being used in public
schools or universities, government agencies, whatever) to participate in the
survey.
I'd think it's best to fill the survey out once per public sector project.
You can find it here:
https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/OSORsurvey2020sustainabilitycommunities
Thank you,
Thomas