Welcome, Adam!

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Feb 22 20:32:47 GMT 2020

Hi everyone,

last year we were looking for someone to help us with project
coordination tasks. Today I'm happy to let you know that we have found
a great person. I'd like to introduce you to Adam Szopa who will be
working with us from now on. I'll let him say more about himself.

Adam's focus will be on supporting the goals - especially in the first
months. He'll help with setting up regular calls, reporting progress,
goals sprints organisation as well as any other organisational things
the goals keepers need support with to make sure the goals make good
progress. After that Adam will also have some time to help with other
project coordination tasks beyond the goals. If your team would like
to take advantage of that please reach out to me and Adam.

Please give him a warm welcome.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors