A safe haven for the community's memories

Carl Schwan carl at carlschwan.eu
Mon Jan 27 08:56:35 GMT 2020

Hello Piyush,
I would love to see more photos of event collected in a central place.

The idea behind having only 100Mb of storage per user is that people don't start using share.kde.org for personal use, instead we can have shared folders accessible for everyone and with a much bigger storage available.

So I think we just need a new shared folder where everyone is invited to add their photos from events and for this you need to create a sysadmin request.
Cheers,
Carl‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐