New kde.org/hardware webpage

Johan Ouwerkerk jm.ouwerkerk at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 01:18:00 GMT 2020

On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 3:42 PM Niccolò Venerandi
<niccolo.venerandi at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi!
> I'm working on adding a kde.org/hardware webpage. You can see screenshot here: https://phabricator.kde.org/D26711. What do you think?
> ~Niccolò Venerandi

I think that there may be two different product categories:

 - Hackable/evaluation/hobbyist hardware
 - General purpose hardware "product"

Do we want to highlight this? I.e. point people to something like
PinePhone dev kits if they become available with Plasma Mobile in
mind?
Also I think that the Pinebook is right on the dividing line between
the two categories as it were: depending on your perspective it is
either a product or your a cheap dev kit to hack on Pine hardware.

Regards,

-Johan