Fwd: Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Fri Jan 3 08:56:06 GMT 2020

On Thu, Jan 2, 2020 at 11:03 AM tackat at t-online.de <tackat at t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi Ben,

Hi Torsten,

> I usually just keep the spam e-mails just piling up to a certain point in the moderation queue.
> Sorry if that isn't the intended way.

I usually use moderation inactivity as one of the measures of "is this
list abandoned and no longer in use" so that isn't ideal...

> marble-bugs and marble-commits would also be appreciated but are certainly less important.

With regards to marble-commits, please note that it no longer gets
email from Git and only gets sporadic mail from translations (which
may disappear at some point) so it is essentially a dead list at this
point.

In terms of marble-devel, the activity on it seems to be very low - is
there any reason why it isn't part of the main kde-edu list?

> Would there be any issues with keeping them?
>
> Best regards
> Torsten

Cheers,
Ben