AW: Fwd: Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

tackat at t-online.de tackat at t-online.de
Wed Jan 1 22:02:54 GMT 2020

Hi Ben,

I usually just keep the spam e-mails just piling up to a certain point in the moderation queue.
Sorry if that isn't the intended way.

marble-bugs and marble-commits would also be appreciated but are certainly less important.

Would there be any issues with keeping them?

Best regards
Torsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----