New homepage for kde.org

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sun Dec 8 16:30:01 GMT 2019

> The Community section feels like it has too many pictures in it. Maybe
> pare that down to just 3, like an Akademy group photo, the GSoC photo,
> and the LaKademy 2018 photo.

This was my first reaction as well, but after a few seconds passed, I decided
I actually like it this way - if we have rebranded KDE to be a 'community', we
need to show the community spirit and the photos are quite warming.

Obviously, most people that come to kde.org want primarily the information
about our software, but these photos shows we are much more than that.

Cheers,
Ivan

--
dr Ivan Čukić