Issues with the issue tracking system

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Nov 4 09:06:29 GMT 2019

> Regarding "finger-pointing", I've taken care not to name the person responsible for the situation.

You've pretended not name them to be able to claim this, but made it abundantly clear who you're butting heads with and gone as far as suggesting mental health problems and feigning concern.

This strikes me as agitated and emotional at best, and destructive and immature behavior at worst.

This is not the venue for mudslinging of this kind, and if you want to have a productive discussion of your topic you should own up and apologize for it before engaging further.

Cheers,
Eike Hein
-
KDE e.V. vice president, treasurer