FSF leadership

Agustin Benito (toscalix) abenito at kde.org
Thu Sep 19 10:48:04 BST 2019

Hello again,

a clarification from my side...

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:16 AM Agustín Benito <toscalix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am against this. I find disrespectful to tell a fellow organization what they should do. I would feel the same way if anybody does it to us.

KDE eV is not an affiliate of the FSF but the FSFE. We are not
"fellows" in strict sense of the FSF then. It does not change the
meaning though, but accuracy is good.

> There are things that should be dealt in private. This is one of them.

When I said private I meant org-to-org instead of through open letters.

So I think we should say nothing (first sentence) and if we do (I hope
we do not), it should be Membership to Membership, that is
representative to representative, given the kind of topic (diversity
in representation/decision making forums) this is about.