FSF leadership

Jens jens at ohyran.se
Thu Sep 19 08:14:54 BST 2019

I would like to voice my support for Valorie's and Paul's statements
here. Ie: that we do comment and suggest that they diversify their
board, do it publicly, but be very VERY careful to ensure that our
support of them comes across.

We need to do this publicly too - not to excuse our past possible
transgressions on the subject - but to show a unified front with other
organisations in FLOSS/os trying to make such transgressions a thing of
the past.

Of course the wording needs to be supportive of the FSF first and
foremost. As for WHOM they'll chose in the end, all we can do is voice
our clear hopes and intentions that FLOSS/os is more open for all, and
not just a few.

/Jens