Retirement of notes.kde.org

Albert Vaca Cintora albertvaka at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 19:41:15 BST 2019

On lunedì 16 settembre 2019 08:03:31 CEST Ben Cooksley wrote:
> The content of notes.kde.org will be exported - likely in ODT format -
> prior to us shutting it down.
> The resulting files will be made available on share.kde.org.

I'm sure I've written things in notes that I don't want to go public
(email drafts, etc) :/ The fact that URLs were random, kind of gave me
the feeling that they were only to be viewed by people with the link.

Can it be made so those files on share.kde.org are only visible to the
people who created them on notes.kde.org? This way, it will be the
user's choice to make them public or not.