Goal setting: let's refine and expand

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Sat Aug 3 16:39:19 BST 2019

On Mon, Jul 1, 2019 at 10:46 AM Lydia Pintscher <lydia at kde.org> wrote:
> Hey folks :)
>
> Today the discussion and refining stage of the goal setting starts.
> Right now we have 16 proposals waiting for your help:
> https://phabricator.kde.org/tag/goal_setting_2019/ I'm quite excited
> about a number of them. Thanks to anyone who submitted a goal and
> already helped get them in good shape.
>
> From now until the middle of August we need to refine and expand the
> proposals so they are ready for voting. Your input would for example
> be helpful in these areas:
> * Clarity of the goal: Is it understandable? Do you know what it is
> trying to achieve?
> * Title: Is the title short, clear and attractive?
> * Resources: Are there additional resources (past discussions, links,
> ...) that are helpful in shaping the goal? Do we need outside
> expertise? Has someone else done this before?
> * Help: Are you willing to help make this goal reality if it is voted
> in? Add your name to it. Are there other people in the community who
> need to know about the goal? Ping them.
> * Reality check: Is it achievable in the currently written form?
> * Success criteria: Can we define what success for the goal means? How
> would we measure it?
>
> <3

Hey everyone :)

Just a quick reminder that there are roughtly 1.5 weeks left until the
voting starts. It'd be lovely if you have spend some time giving the
proposals a final polish and help get them across the finish line.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE e.V. Board of Directors
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org