Contributor training feedback data

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Sun Jun 30 10:33:21 BST 2019

On Saturday, 29 June 2019 23:33:13 BST Thomas Pfeiffer wrote:
> We (the board) have not decided yet which trainings to offer at this
> year's Akademy (but we have decided that we do want to offer trainings
> in general!). We've gone through the survey results, thought about what
> made sense to us as well and where we might find suitable trainers, and
> are now in the process of trying to find trainers.

Hi

Unfortunately this looks like it will result in similar problems with
training as last year where many people couldn't attend things they were
interested in

If people don't know well in advance (months) what training there will be
and on what days, they can't plan their dates for travel & accommodation
at Akademy

--

	Kenny
	(Male pronouns: he/him)