Contributor training feedback data

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Sat Jun 29 23:33:13 BST 2019

On 6/20/19 6:22 PM, Roman Gilg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> last Akademy there were some contributor trainings going on. And
> afterwards there was a poll on how people liked it.
>
> It this poll data available somewhere? And what trainings are planned
> for Akademy 2019?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Roman

Hi Roman,
Sorry for letting you wait so long for an answer. At first I wanted to
wait until I had time to do a proper analysis of the results, but then I
realized that I wouldn't find that time in the foreseeable future.
That's why I now decided to just put the raw data CSVs as well as PDFs
with the reports generated by LimeSurvey, plus a quantification of the
open answers to what training topics people wished for on share.kde.org.
You can find everything here: https://share.kde.org/s/2cxNCTLe3k9SEwf

We (the board) have not decided yet which trainings to offer at this
year's Akademy (but we have decided that we do want to offer trainings
in general!). We've gone through the survey results, thought about what
made sense to us as well and where we might find suitable trainers, and
are now in the process of trying to find trainers.

I hope this helps you.

Cheers,
Thomas