KDE Github mirror members

Vlad Zagorodniy vladzzag at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 10:08:21 BST 2019

On 6/26/19 9:04 PM, Albert Vaca Cintora wrote:
> What do you think? It's just a cosmetic change (we don't need to give
> any permissions to the members we add to the org) but it's a nice one
> :) See for example the people in the Mozilla org [2].
>
> Who can do this, and who else would be interested in being added?

Hi,

I think what matters is how many KDE projects are being developed on
GitHub. In case of Mozilla there are plenty of such projects.

If we start adding members to the KDE organization, it will mean that
people can create pull requests.

Unless PRs are disabled for projects that are exclusively being
developed on Phabricator (sigh), maybe it's a good idea to stay away
from adding members to the organization.

Cheers,
Vlad