Resignation and Open Seat

Boudhayan Gupta bgupta at kde.org
Wed Jun 26 13:31:42 BST 2019

Hi Andy,

Thank you for stepping up with your incredible enthusiasm and for all the
work that you did the last year with the board.

I would also like to commend you especially on having the courage to make
this hard decision and stepping down voluntarily when you have recognised
that you cannot give your best to the task at hand.

While I hope that the community will come together to fill this position,
your enthusiasm and attitude will be hard to replace.

Thank you again,

Boudhayan