Resignation and Open Seat

Andy Betts andy.betts at kde.org
Tue Jun 25 20:39:11 BST 2019

Hi all,

I would like to offer up my position in the e.V. Board up for vote at the upcoming Akademy in Milan. I have become busier than expected and unfortunately, I need to prioritize. I won’t be able to lead in this capacity and hope that the community can come together to help fill the void.

I appreciate the incredible experience and camaraderie that I have enjoyed in this position. I feel KDE has much more to go and will be successful.

If you have considered participating in the e.V. Board, now is your chance. The community needs this more than ever.

Thank you,

Andy

Andy Betts
KDE e.V.