Bugzilla order of sections when entering a new bug

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Tue Jun 18 14:05:50 BST 2019

I was just entering a bug for Krita when I suddenly realized why I'm getting two, three or more reports a day with no information in the description at all. The duplicates block is so large that it pushes the description field out of sight -- and the result is that people don't see and try to cram their entire report in the summary line.

Would it be possible to switch the two blocks in the bug report template?

--
https://www.valdyas.org | https://www.krita.org