Let's reflect and set new goals for KDE

Neofytos Kolokotronis neofytosk at kde.org
Mon Jun 17 21:12:55 BST 2019

Hey all,

To share a bit of my personal experience in hopes of inspiring others, I
was a rather new contributor to KDE a couple of years ago when this
initiative started and it was mind blowing to me that the community
voted for my suggestion among the 3 goals.

The experience has been amazing ever since. I can personally vouch that
you will have the full support of the KDE community and the KDE e.V. to
make it happen.

There are still a couple of weeks to submit your proposal, yet the
earlier you publish it on phabricator, the better your chances are of
receiving feedback to improve and finalize your suggestion.

Newcomer or long time contributor, this is a great opportunity to
inspire the KDE community and have an impact on its future!

All the best,
Neofytos