KDE at Kirchentag in Dortmund

Johannes Brakensiek johannes at luki.org
Tue Apr 2 13:12:46 BST 2019

Am 30.03.19 um 10:59 schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
>> If you wish to help organising, then you could maybe look into the KDE
>> material that should for the free software sub-booth (best coordinate with
>> Johannes, how is from Dortmund and organising that part of the joint booth).
> I could catch a train (RE19 to Dusseldorf) down that way, although my German-
> speaking skills are peculiar at best. That's if you need more KDE-peeps on the
> booth.
Hi Adriaan,

thank you for your mail and your kind offer! To be true we are probably
mainly in need of German speaking staff, but of course we would be very
interested to get to know you and your work (and have some fun at the
booth). So please tell us if you are in mood to visit us for one or all
the days and we would be glad to give you a warm welcome.

Regards,

Johannes

--
Johannes Brakensiek | Südseestr. 4 | 45357 Essen-Gerschede
Linux User im Bereich der Kirchen - LUKi e.V. <https://luki.org>