UK Open Source Awards Nominations now open

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Tue Apr 2 11:39:35 BST 2019

The UK Open Source Awards is happening again in June in Edinburgh, a
day of celebration and recognition of software freedom.  Frank K is
the keynote speaker and I'm the head judge for the awards.  We're
after nominations for people, companies and organisations doing
interesting things with open source in the UK.

Nominations close April 22, there's 5 categories, if you know anyone
eligible (and self-nominations are welcome too) then do send them in
https://opensourceawards.org/the-awards/

And I hope to see people at the awards day in June.

(This event depends on there not being a no-deal Brexit of course.)

Jonathan