Licensing policy change proposal

Krešimir Čohar kcohar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 15:42:46 GMT 2019

I think they're one and the same. All intellectual property the rights to
which have been waived = CC0 = public domain. There are a few European
exceptions to copyright expiration, such as
https://creativecommons.org/2016/04/26/long-arm-copyright-millions-blocked-reading-original-versions-diary-anne-frank/
that I don't think concern CC0.