Google Summer of Code

Jay Gupta cooljay.gupta at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:30:24 GMT 2018

I have a project(game) that i want to make it part of KDE specifically KDE
games.

The game project is at the level of AAA games and i want to release it as
open source under KDE .

Where can i submit my project / proposal for review ?

Just a quick benefits that KDE can ripe from it are
1. More userbase : many complain about lack of game under Linux , this can
be a small fix

2. The project can easily become part of GSOC and GCI for many coming
years.

3. Lots of things to learn for everyone newbie or advanced
users/contributors. Game dev is not easy and require good collaboration.

Best Regards
Jayaditya Gupta
KDE, wikitolearn