Google Summer of Code

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Mon Dec 3 14:20:10 GMT 2018

We had our Monday meeting today, and I think we've come up with a nice variety
of ideas for Krita. Unfortunately, though, none of them are easy projects.
Every project needs dedication, knowledge and skill... But at least quite a
few of them are new, not carried over from past years!

https://community.kde.org/GSoC/2019/Ideas#Krita

--
https://www.krita.org