KDE will have a booth at ELC Europe

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Sep 20 18:29:51 BST 2018

Hi,

As you know by now, KDE will have a booth at the Embedded Linux Conference
which will be held in Edinburgh. We'll be showcasing all things KDE for
embedded: phones, SBCs, netbooks, IVI devices, etc..

https://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/elc-openiot-europe-2018/

We are looking for volunteers to help us staff the booth and pull everything
together:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T8170

If you would like to help out, please get in touch or join the task and let us
know through the comments.

If you want to help promote this event, here is a directory with banners:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1tVyhBaMP5u4u3H1Xmm-cUA73LdcIx36g

Thanks and cheers,

Paul
--