Closing NEEDSINFO bugs after 30 days

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 12:07:31 BST 2018

> One of the areas I've found that could use improvement

IMHO it's really not a huge problem*.

If a reporter doesn't answer back, then they clearly don't care.
If its marked as needsinfo it's not in my lists, it doesn't affect me as a
dev in the slightest. They're filtered out by default, I have to go out of
my way to include needsinfo ones.

I have no objections to the proposal, but in terms of what I think will
have best effort-reward, dead products and dead bugs aren't a problem, the
active ones are where resources will pay best.

David

*Making sure to reopen bugs after the commenter replies is a different
story where we do sometimes miss useful things.