freenode #live conference in Bristol: speakers, booth?

Christian Loosli kde at fuchsnet.ch
Fri Sep 7 20:54:54 BST 2018

Hi Adriaan, List,

as said, last time it was David Edmundson who came, not sure if he'd like to
do it again, but I think he did great work.

As for talks: basically everything from online privacy to free software, so
I'm sure plenty of things KDE offers would be on-topic.
As I read earlier today, technically the CFP is closed, but we are still
looking for talks. As I am currently on a bit of holiday: if you could do me a
huge favour and poke christel  (christel at freenode dot net) directly and get
in touch with her as soon as you can, i'd be very grateful.

Thanks in advance and kind regards,

Christian