freenode #live conference in Bristol: speakers, booth?

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Fri Sep 7 20:43:45 BST 2018

On Monday, 27 August 2018 13:10:52 CEST Christian Loosli wrote:
> this year the second freenode #live conference will take place in Bristol
> 3rd and 4rd of November, 2018. For details: https://freenode.live/

There's not been a lot of community uptake on this; I think it would be cool,
though. So, c'mon, who is in the UK and up for a couple of days of Bristol,
giving a talk maybe, rubbing shoulders with Debian and other friends.

I'm willing to coordinate a booth, handle getting stuff and swag there, I
could give a talk or two, but I can't do it alone.

Christian, how are talks (lightning talks, I presume), what kind of topics are
you looking for? The conference schedule is a bit light still.

[ade]