Akademy 2018 videos

Kenny Duffus kenny at kde.org
Wed Sep 5 19:34:35 BST 2018

Hi

The Akademy 2018 videos are now available

The simplest way to access them is by browsing the talks schedule, choosing a talk you are interested in and view its details, you can then click Video in the links section

  https://conf.kde.org/en/Akademy2018/public/schedule/1

Alternatively you can directly access the files on our mirror network

  https://files.kde.org/akademy/2018/videos/

The videos are licensed CC BY Akademy Team

Unfortunately we had a few issues with the videos this year resulting in lower quality than planned, sorry about that. Thanks to Kenny Coyle for getting these processed and available to you

--

Kenny