Twitter access

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sat Aug 11 19:39:51 BST 2018

Everyone seems fine for Promo to be run in an opaque way with
community members unable to take a full part.  That makes it
uninteresting as a volunteer activity for me so I stopped doing promo
again.  The promo team is very welcome to work with me on Plasma
releases, although they've had a very poor record of doing this in the
past.

Jonathan