Help us with curating store.kde.org

Paul Brown paul.brown at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 20:04:29 BST 2018

On lunes, 16 de julio de 2018 11:39:25 (CEST) Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen wrote:
> Hello chums :)
>
>   One of the challenges of having a library of resources is to maintain it
> clean of spam and in general any content that doesn't comply with what we
> want to have there.
>
>   The software running store.kde.org recently gained the possibility to have
> a group of people who can moderate contents and reviews.
>
>   This is a call for action for those of you would like to contribute to KDE
> by helping to make sure our users have the best resources selection
> available, free of worry to find undesired contents.
>
>   Please reply if you'd like to help, either with the store as a whole, or
> even just a specific category, and we will see together what's the best way
> to proceed.
>
>   Thank you! :D

Hey Dan,

We (promo people) were wondering... Would it help if we gave this a push on
social media? I know you probably don't want to manage an army of 100s of
moderators, but if there is a place, a mail address or something, where the
general public can send messages telling you about problematic stuff they have
found within the store, it may be helpful, right?

What do you think?

Cheers

Paul
--