Help us with curating store.kde.org

Nate Graham nate at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 18:24:03 BST 2018

OK, I've got my access now. Do we have any sort of documentation for the moderation process? I don't want to break anything. Like Scott, what I'm most interested in right now is identifying old content indended for KDE4 that no longer works in Plasma 5 and/or Frameworks 5 so we can make it not show up for current users of recent KDE software.

Nate

 ---- On Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:50:49 -0700 Nate Graham <nate at kde.org> wrote ----