Twitter access

Thomas Pfeiffer thomas.pfeiffer at kde.org
Thu Jul 19 14:10:29 BST 2018

On Mittwoch, 18. Juli 2018 15:16:39 CEST Jonathan Riddell wrote:
> I'll stop doing KDE promo again then.  KDE shouldn't have unnamed
> higher powers who block community contributions.
>
> Jonathan

Hi Jonathan,
Nobody has wronged you. There are no unnamed higher powers blocking community
contributions. As Paul has explained in detail in his reply to your email,
there is a standard procedure within the Promo community that everyone
follows. You are not treated any different from the rest of the team.

It's a team effort, and as long as you can act as part of that team, your
contributions are valued and welcome like everyone else's.

We are finally at a point where we have a promo team truly acting as a team,
and it would be great if you could be part of that team.

Best,
Thomas