Akademy 2018 Visa Invitations Batch #3

Alexander Potashev aspotashev at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 11:21:49 BST 2018

Hi Stefan,

I don't understand how this invitation helps in the visa process.

1. If this invitation is from an enterprise and it does not cover your
flights/accomodation, then your are required to book that before
applying for the business visa, right?
2. If this invitation is from a citizen and it does not say that the
guest stays in his/her home, then the same. Sounds like a regular
tourist's visa requires the same amount of paperwork.

--
Alexander Potashev