Akademy 2018 Visa Invitations Batch #3

Ben Cooksley bcooksley at kde.org
Sat Jun 9 06:06:07 BST 2018

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 3:54 AM, Tomaz Canabrava <tcanabrava at kde.org> wrote:
> Stefan,

Hi Tomaz,

> This is not a visa invitation request - as there's no need for brazilians to
> have a visa.
>
> I would like a Invitation Letter so they can show at work  and at the
> borders if needed.
>
> Best Regards
>

> Ps. This is the tomaz-sponsored couple that works with IT related comics.
>

> Best.

While I don't know if it was your intention or not to send that
information to the public mailing lists, I have now removed your
posting from the archives of both the kde-community and
akademy-attendees lists, and have sent removal requests to the places
that archive kde-community.

Unfortunately I was unable to locate contact details for Narkive and
GMane so i've not been able to reach out to them.

For those wondering, akademy-attendees isn't externally archived so no
external requests were needed for that.

Regards,
Ben Cooksley
KDE Sysadmin